About the position: Head Cook Position Overview:
The Head Cook is responsible for the management of the day to day kitchen operation. This includes planning, purchasing and maintaining inventory for food and dry good items for service. They will also create the camp menus in partnership with the camp director and will work closely with an assistant cook in preparing all meals and snacks for 65 campers and staff each week. They must ensure a clean and organized kitchen is maintained, including doing dishes, regular cleaning and sanitizing, and ensuring safe and organized food storage. Don’t miss out on an amazing experience this summer!
Dates/Hours of Employment:
June 26,2022-September2,2022 Monday to Friday: 6am-3pm (guideline)
• Previous experience managing a kitchen
• Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
• A positive and flexible attitude
• Ability to accept guidance and supervision
• Food Safety, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred) • Police reference check and vulnerable sector screening
• Full vaccination required
This is NOT a live in position.
To apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org