Cedar Ridge Camp
Cedar Ridge Camp provides a classic camp experience for children around the world. We offer a safe, friendly atmosphere for children to develop physical and emotional skills while learning to live together comfortably in an outdoor environment. While developing an appreciation for the natural setting, Cedar Ridge campers develop self-confidence and independence, creating friendships that last a lifetime.
Cedar Ridge Camp is currently seeking a Girls Counsellor for the summer of 2021.
- Providing a safe environment for campers
- Leading their cabin groups in daily routines
- Supplementing instructors at activities
- Ensuring the mental and physical well being of campers
- Taking on the responsibility of a Cedar Ridge staff member
- Standard First–Aid
- Bronze Cross
- Experience working with children ages 6-16
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Cedar Ridge Office at 613-332-6675.