Food Service Provider
Camp Kee-Mo-Kee is currently hiring a cook to support the Summer Day Camp Team. This is a full time position with unique responsibilities related to nutrition, food service and menu development.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Work together with management to provide nutritious meals for staff and other programs as needed.
- Develop and execute a ‘hot lunch program’ for our day camp participants.
- Create a database of menus and recipes for future use.
- Develop menus and recipes to serve 50-100 people per meal.
- Ensure meals have alternatives to accommodate a variety of dietary needs.
- Prepare and receive food orders, sourcing quality products while following the food services budget.
- Adhere to food safety, public health standards and COVID-19 guidelines for foodservice.
- Ensure kitchen is clean and in orderly condition.
- Evaluate current kitchen equipment, dishware, processes and use of space, make recommendations for improvements and implement when appropriate.
- Develop and present programs and activities related to healthy eating and cooking skills for campers and community sessions.
- Collaborate with management to create fundraising and outreach innovations.
Please visit our website for more information and to apply.