ESL Instructors (Summer Position)
Swallowdale Camp of Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to fill ESL instructor positions. Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
Swallowdale Camp (Rosseau, ON)
These camps focus on English instruction and camp activities. There is a full waterfront programme, various landsports, and an arts programme.
- Residential programme where teachers stay on site and live in residence
- Students receive 10 or 15 hours of English classes a week
- Generally 5 days of classes per week
- Teachers participate in a broad range of camp activities including: excursions, evening programs, theme days, dances, campfire, etc.
- Must have one of the following educational qualifications:
- Bachelor of Education
- TESL Canada Level One
- TESL Ontario
- Trinity College CertTESOL or DipTESOL
- Cambridge University CELTA or DELTA
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening requiredAccommodation and meals are included.Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to the indicated email address with the name of the programme and desired position in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED