OLYMPIA SPORTS CAMP
Position : Dishwasher/Kitchen Assistant
Location: 2400 Limberlost Road, Huntsville, Ontario, P1H 2J6
Employment: April 15 2024- October
Reports to: Kitchen Manager/Assistant Kitchen Manager/Chef/Cooks
- Clean/Sanitize dining tables, dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans.
- Sweep and mop the kitchen, dining hall, dish area
- Ensure servery is stocked and ready for meals.
- Lifting Benches off of tables
- Clean Kitchen as requested.
- Clean kitchen equipment.
- Assist in receiving deliveries, ensuring all supplies are checked for quality, labelled, stored, and rotated properly following FIFO method.
- Assist with food preparation when needed.
- Take garbage, recycling out
- Serve and assist as needed in the service of meals in the back and front of the house. Meals can be served family style, cafeteria style or to go.
- Other duties as assigned
- Find opportunities to positively interact with campers, guests, and other camp staff
- Contribute to a supportive and positive work environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs bags/boxes
- Ability to work on their feet up to 8 hours a day
- Clear criminal background check
- Ability to learn and complete tasks as assigned
- Previous experience assisting in the Back of House is an asset
- Clean Police Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Full Support of Health and Dietary Concerns
- Lodging and Food (shared room with up to 5 other People)
Competitive Salary and
If you are interested in the job, please apply to Our Team | Olympia Sports Camp