Day Camp Program Staff – Willowgrove Day Camp
Willowgrove is a land-based, not-for-profit organization known for our focus on outdoor experiences for people of all ages. Since 1968, Willowgrove has offered camping, outdoor education, and recreation programs year-round to our community and beyond.
Willowgrove is a Christian organization that seeks to nurture the spiritual, social, emotional and physical growth of children and youth through a variety of programs in a natural setting. In pursuit of this mission, Willowgrove is committed to:
- Nurturing Growth We facilitate physical, emotional, spiritual, and social development.
- Welcoming Community We embrace diverse relationships, accountability, acceptance, and belonging.
- Building Peace We champion justice, hope and healing.
- Honouring Land We participate in conservation, sustainability, reconciliation and conversation.
- Cultivating Learning We encourage inquiry, discovery and transformational education.
Job Description: The Willowgrove Program Staff are responsible for helping the Programs Coordinator with the development and execution of program areas at camp.
General/Program float: July 3 – August 25, 2023. This position is a jack of all trades
and an asset to the smooth execution of our programs. General Program Staff will be
required to lead activity areas, assist with program planning, and being a substitute
counsellor when needed. Each day will be different and unique! May be required to drive
the camp tractor for wagon rides. No prior experience is necessary as all training will be
provided. Must also be available for Staff Orientation on June 24 – 25 and June 28 –