Day Camp Counsellor
Cave Springs Camp
Working at summer camp is the best job in the world! We select staff members based on their readiness to provide caring, safe, and fun-filled experiences for campers. Our staff work together as a team to ensure that campers have as much fun as possible- while having fun themselves!
Cave Springs Camp is seeking day camp counsellors to work with our campers ages 5-14 this summer. Day Camp Counsellors work in teams to plan and facilitate fun and engaging programming for their assigned camper cohort and are responsible for the care and supervision of their assigned cohort throughout the day.
Onsite overnight accommodations are available for day camp staff.
Day Camp Counsellors will:
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Have strong leadership, initiative, and ability to work in a team leadership environment
- Be open and inviting to all who are at Cave Springs Camp regardless of race, gender, ability, age and background
- Enjoy working with children and possess relevant soft skills in interacting with youth
- Gain soft skills in teamwork, facilitation, and problem solving
- Gain hard skills in canoeing, high ropes, hiking, archery, and more
- Visit cavespringscamp.campbrainstaff.com
- Email email@example.com
Contract dates: July 2 – August 21
We welcome all applications and encourage you to reach out with any questions!