Counsellor Positions (Summer Positions)
Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard working individuals to fill positions at a number of international summer camp programmes. Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes. Counsellors must live on site.
Please visit: www.cisscanada.com for a detailed description of the various programmes we offer.
- Assist the Directors in programme delivery
- Supervise campers and provide a welcome and caring environment
- Organize and implement camp games and activities
- Assist with the supervision of off-campus excursions
- At least 18 years of age
- Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
- First Aid and CPR qualifications are an asset
Positions are available between late June and mid-August
Accommodation and meals are included.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED