Climbing Wall & Low Ropes Instructor
Climbing Wall & Low Ropes Instructor:
Reports to: Program Director, Director
- Design, supervise, and deliver the day-to-day operation of the Climbing Wall & Low Ropes program.
- Teach and assist with the proper fit of equipment and safety checks.
- Ensure that all safety protocols for Climbing Wall & Low Ropes activities are followed and adhered to by staff and campers.
- Monitor and maintain all climbing & ropes activity areas, equipment, and inventory.
- Teach and monitor staff members providing additional supervision.
- Make sure that all equipment is in good repair, maintained, and stored properly. Keep regular inventory and make requests to update equipment.
- Incorporate fun and innovative activities into day-to-day operation and programming.
- Climbing Wall & Low Ropes Instructor certification required (Training will be provided on-site)