Cedar Ridge Camp
Cedar Ridge Camp provides a classic camp experience for children from around the world. We offer a safe, friendly atmosphere for children to develop physical and emotional skills while learning to live together comfortably in an outdoor environment. While developing an appreciation for the natural setting, Cedar Ridge campers develop self-confidence and independence, creating friendships that last a lifetime. Cedar Ridge Camp is currently seeking a Climbing instructor for the 2021 Summer Season. The Climbing Instructor will be responsible for teaching beginner to advanced Climbing skills to campers ages 6-16. Successful candidates must have climbing experience and have a passion for teaching climbing to youth.
- Daily climbing instruction
- Creative program design
- Equipment care and maintenance
- Leading climbing day trips
- Assisting and running: Climbing wall, Bouldering wall, and high ropes course
- Taking on the responsibilities of a Cedar Ridge staff member
- Standard First Aid
- Bronze Cross
- Climbing Experience
- Climbing Qualifications
- Any experience working with children aged 6-16
Please send resumes to email@example.com or contact the Cedar Ridge Office at 613-332-6675.