Easter Seals Camp Woodeden
Easter Seals Camp Woodeden is looking for a hard working, positive and reliable individual to join our team as a member of the cleaning staff. This person is responsible for a variety of duties as outlined by the Site Manager.
Contract details : 30 hours per week. 16 week contract. Monday to Friday. Some weekends might be required. Must be able to start immediately.
This is a Canada Summer Jobs Program contract position, funded by the Government of Canada. To be eligible for the position, you must certify that you are between 15 and 30 years of age and are legally entitled to work in Canada.
The general duties include:
- Clean and disinfect all facilities including washrooms, program areas, bedrooms, Dining Hall, kitchen and cabins
- Ensure washrooms and facilities are adequately stocked
- Involves a combination of indoor and outdoor work environments
- Window cleaning
- Furniture cleaning
- Other duties as assigned by the Site manager including gardening and other outdoor tasks
Qualifications and experiences:
- Previous experience in cleaning large facilities an asset
- Must exhibit a high degree of initiative and self direction
- Hard working, dependable and responsible
- Maintain a cheerful, positive and helpful attitude at all times
- Comfortable performing the physical demands of the job including walking, lifting, reaching, bending, mopping, sweeping, scrubbing and using floor cleaning machinery.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of cleaning products and solutions
- Must work well in a team environment
Must have a source of transportation. Camp Woodeden is located within the City of London limits however we are not located on a public transit route.
Must have a clear Criminal Record Check