Challenge Course Installer/Inspector/Trainer
Challenges Unlimited Inc. has been building adventure since 1988. CUI is a full-service challenge course, zip line, aerial park and climbing wall design, installation, inspection, and training company. We work across Canada, coast to coast to coast! We are seeking a full-time employee to add to our dynamic team.
CHALLENGE COURSE INSTALLER/INSPECTOR/TRAINER
Work as part of a team to provide installation, inspection and training services for challenge courses, zip lines, aerial parks and climbing walls. Supervised by a Project Manager. Perform a number of tasks on ground and at height following established safety protocols, design criteria, and construction practices. Must be available to work daily out of Bracebridge, ON shop & office. Job entails travel across Canada. Must enjoy travel and working on the road.
• Construction experience
• Experience within adventure facilities such as operation and management of challenge courses, zip lines, climbing walls and other elements. ACCT certification preferred.
• Knowledge of safe work practices including the use of hand tools and machinery
• Capable of performing a range of common construction and carpentry tasks onsite and under the supervision of a Project Manager.
• Physically and mentally fit to work at height
• Ability to read and understand basic drawings, instructions, details and specifications
• Clean driving record to allow for operation of company vehicles and leased equipment
• Organized and efficient worker with a focus on quality
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient computer skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes benefit package. Professional development for advanced skills and certifications provided.
Available: Resumes being accepted immediately.
To apply, please e-mail cover letter, resume and references to the address listed below.
Challenges Unlimited Inc.
1304 Beatrice Townline Road
Bracebridge, ON Canada P1L 1X4
Cell: (705) 706-0027