Canoe Tripper/Trip Guide
Canoe Trip Guide “Explorer Tripper” – Extended River Trips
Contact: Wes Parker: Wes@kandalore.com
Role: Camp Kandalore is seeking candidates to lead multi-day river canoe trips with a co-guide and up to 10 participants aged 15-17 years old. Excursions range from 21-26 days in duration. Participants are enrolled in Kandalore’s “Explorer Leadership Program”.
July 22nd-August 15th
July 23rd-August 19th
July 30th-August 23rd
Contract Dates (flexible):
July 15th – August 19th
July 16th – August 21st
July 23rd-August 25th
July 6th-August 31st
Rate of Pay:
- Meal service and lodging included for full contract length
- Pay varies according to experience level
Trip Locations (Trip groups and Guides are shuttled to and from trip routes from Camp Kandalore):
- Wilderness First Responder
- Swiftwater Rescue Technician
- Bronze Cross Certification or higher
- Equivalent of at least 50 days or 10 excursions’ experience in a lead role on multi-day white-water canoe trips or wilderness expeditions.
- Supervising and instructing participants aged 14-18 years old in excursion or outdoor education settings.