Camp Supplies (Rec Room) Assistant
Looking for the most rewarding summer of your life? Ready to get away from zoom calls and become connected with a strong and vibrant camp community in the outdoors? Apply to be a Camp Supplies Assistant at Camp Manitou Canada and help manage our Rec Room!
Why work here?
– Room and board, all meals included
– Meaningful leadership and teamwork experience.
– High autonomy environment.
– Evening staff snacks and activities.
– Unforgettable experience and memories.
– Able to participate in camp activities such as swimming, rock climbing, water skiing/tubing, and arts and crafts and many more during down time.
– Resume building while away from city stressors
Responsibilities Specific to Camp Supplies Staff:
– Managing supplies and inventory at our Rec Room
– Organizing and sorting mail
– Organizing and distributing afternoon snacks and evening treats
– Distributing supplies to campers and staff during their free time
– Assisting with our clothing sales
– Being a part of a positive and organized supplies
– Strong organizational skills
– Ability to work collaboratively with others
– Ability to accept guidance and supervision
– Comfortable in a kid-friendly environment
– Ability to live on-site for the duration of the contract (June 23 – August 18)
About Camp Manitou Canada:
At Camp Manitou our staff are our strength: The best camper staff ratio in the camping world with over 200 staff and an average of 450 campers per summer it’s hard to imagine a better staff supervision ratio! Our staff are a diverse mix of ages and backgrounds brought together by their interest in working with children. At Manitou our value system is at the core of everything we do as we embrace a culture that emphasizes respect for self and others, for new ideas and for the environment, creating a strong and diverse community of campers and staff. We believe in a camp that brings people together from around the world that have diverse interests, and personalities, while fostering acceptance and tolerance for all types of people. The Manitou family attracts people from around the globe, from hundreds of different schools, cities, and countries.
We will follow all government and Ontario Camping Association guidelines to protect our staff and campers. Additionally, we always have a doctor and full nursing team on site at our facility.