Since 1962, and situated in the heart of the city, we have created unforgettable Summer memories for thousands of boys and girls, as one of Toronto’s longest-running, most comprehensive camps. Bayview Glen Camp offers programs for children between the ages of 4 – 14. We offer enriched and balanced programs for our youngest campers, to activity electives for our oldest campers as they grow, and their tastes broaden. We are proud to have been voted ‘Best Co-Ed Day Camp’ by City Parent readers, more than once!
Bayview Glen is currently looking to hire a camp Photographer/Videographer for the coming Summer of 2023. The Photographer/Videographer position will be responsible for documenting camps daily events and uploading them to our photo sharing website. The camp photographer/videographer will also be responsible for the creation of weekly/monthly/year-end recap videos as well. This position reports directly to the Camp Directors.
*****Please only apply for this position through our website: https://www.bayviewglencamp.ca/employment *****
Dates of Employment
Start Date: July 3rd, 2023 (not including pre-camp training dates)
End Date: August 18th, 2023 – with the possibility of extension to complete activity videos.
Location: 85 Moatfield Dr, Toronto, ON M3B, Canada
Responsibilities and Duties
- Record photo and video records of daily activities and cabin groups.
- Upload photos to camp photo sharing website daily for camp families.
- Visit each camp activity throughout the day to get a variety set of pictures/videos.
- Document weekly dress-up & theme days.
- Create 2-3-minute weekly recap videos posted each Friday.
- Create 5-minute monthly recap videos for July & August posted at the end of each month.
- Create Summer end recap video.
- Organize all photos into folders at the end of the Summer for off-season marketing opportunities.
- Create 1-minute activity videos for camp website at the end of the Summer.
- Participate in all theme days as outlined by the camp schedule.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed Grade 12 by the start of the Camp Season.
- Must have valid photography and videography experience.
- Must have video editing experience.
- Preference given to those applicants with previous experience within a camp setting.
- As a condition of employment, a current Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check and First Aid certification will be required.
Apply today by filling out and submitting our 2023 Staff Application through our website, which can be found at: https://www.bayviewglencamp.ca/employment/ . Please be sure to make note of the position you are applying for.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest; however only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
At Bayview Glen we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all members of our school community feel valued, respected, and supported. We encourage qualified applications from the diverse communities in which we live and serve and who may contribute to the further diversification of perspectives and ideas. We will accommodate needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please contact our Human Resources Department for assistance if required.