Camp Nominingue, a private English summer camp for boys, located in Quebec, is looking for qualified individuals who are enthusiastic and possess a good sense of humour and patience to serve in the following capacity:
– Available from July 30th until August 25th, 2021
- Have the skills and confidence to lead the health team which includes two first aid attendants and at times a resident doctor onsite for up to 250 campers and staff.
- Responsible for maintaining notes, a daily register of visits to the infirmary & keeping track of inventory
- Current CPR and standard first aid certifications
- Experience with children and young adults desirable
- Bilingual ideal (French and English)
- Caring, yet firm personality
- Enjoy the outdoors and summer camp community living
- Must have the ability to build rapport and interact in a friendly way with the campers, staff and camper parents.
The ideal candidate is currently certified by the OIIQ, Quebec’s professional order of nurses.