Crestwood Valley Day Camp
Crestwood Valley Day Camp is looking for a registered nurse to care for our campers and staff during the summer months (July and August). To be the camp nurse, applicants should be comfortable and experienced in providing first aid care for campers and staff. This position will also involve communication with parents, administration of medication, as well as the management and organization of medical records. Our Camp Nurse will work closely with our Directing team.
- Registered Nurse degree
- Camp or childcare experience
- Ability to manage medical records
- Hard-working, enthusiastic and committed to the safety and well-being of campers and staff
- Adaptable and comfortable interacting with camp staff
- Good communicator with campers, staff and parents
- Friendly, happy and energetic
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative
Crestwood Valley is a magical day camp in the heart of Toronto in a beautiful green valley. We are a summer day camp for children 4-15, with a large staff team! All applicants must have a proven track record as a team player, be energetic, professional, and be interested in being a role model/mentor to young children.
Be part of an amazing team! Have the most memorable summer of your life!