Camp First Aider (Nursing Student)
Crestwood Valley Day Camp is looking for a current nursing student to care for our campers and staff during the summer months (July and August). To work in the camp health centre, applicants should feel comfortable providing first aid care for campers and staff, oversee the administration of medications to campers and staff, and organize paperwork and maintain file organization. Our health centre staff work with our Registered Nurse, a fellow nursing student, and our summer camp Directing team.
- Camp or childcare experience a plus
- Currently enrolled in a nursing program or similar
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Ability to manage health forms and paper work
- Enjoy working with kids 4-15
- Hard-working, enthusiastic and committed to the safety and well-being of campers
- Adaptable and comfortable interacting positively with other camp staff
- Good communicator with campers, staff and parents
- Friendly, happy with a good sense of humour
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative
Crestwood Valley is a magical day camp in the heart of Toronto in a beautiful green valley. We are a summer day camp for children 4-15. We hire over 200 staff. All applicants must have a proven track record as a team player, be energetic, professional, and be interested in being a role model/mentor to young children.
Be part of an amazing team! Have the most memorable summer of your life!
Give us a call at 416-444-9595 or complete the staff application found at https://crestwood.campbrain.com/ and we will be in touch!