Kandalore is looking for a positive and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Camp Driver. The successful applicant will be friendly, responsible, well-organized and be prepared to drive at any time of day or night in the event of an emergency. Familiarity or experience with summer camp is recommended.
Founded in 1947 Kandalore offers a traditional camp experience for children 6 – 16. Originally operating as a boy’s camp, Kandalore became co-educational in 1992. The camp prides itself on its warm and supportive community where children are made to feel included in the camp culture. The supportive nature of the camp allows for the campers to try new activities and develop new skills with the help of caring staff members.
- Level of comfort driving with a trailer
- Ensure canoes and equipment are secured properly
- Conducting town-runs to pick up necessary supplies
- Assist in Airport pick up
- Cleaning camp vehicles, daily fluid and safety kit check
- Obey all traffic rules, including speed limits.
- Full G license
- Clean driving record
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Ability to problem solve
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Enjoys working with children