Frontier Trails Camp
Camp Cook Position Responsibilities:
- Enjoy working with a team and enjoy helping and making kids stay at camp a healthy, happy experience.
- Participates with the Camp director and planning team to plan camper – focused menus.
- Monitor, assess, and send order to camp office
- Prepares food, which provides high nutritive value, flavour, colour, texture and appearance
following standardized recipes. Ensures that food is ready to be served at required times.
- Assesses and adjusts on an ongoing basis the palpability and portions to meet the goals and
objectives of the department.
- Demonstrates initiative to meet camper needs consistent with the camper-focused care
participating in establishing and maintaining a home-like environment including the
Catering to dietary and allergies of campers & staff
participating in special theme dinners,
responding to and assisting any employee in need of help,
demonstrating ability to respond positively to last minute changes that may occur.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement by:
providing constructive ideas and solutions to problems and challenges,
prudent use of resources,
appropriate use of leftovers,