Cabin Counsellor & Activity Specialist
Full-Time, Summer Opportunity
Positions Available: 16
Have you always wanted to be someone’s superhero? Are you looking to make a positive impact while gaining professional development?
Camp Kodiak is seeking college/university students and recent graduates to join our team as Teachers, Cabin Counsellors, and Activity Specialists in our overnight summer camp program.
Camp Kodiak is an overnight summer program for children and teens with & without Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Autism Spectrum Disorder. We offer an integrated social skills program, an academic program, and over 50 exciting activities. Our staff is comprised of teachers, child & youth care workers, social workers and other professionals, as well as college and university students. If you are interested in joining our team and would like to learn more about our program, please visit www.campkodiak.com.
A summer at Kodiak will provide you with:
- Practical experience for anyone interested in pursuing a career in Education, Psychology, Social Work, Childcare, Nursing, or Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Two months of experience to assist you in future interviews for career opportunities in your field of expertise
- A chance to determine and develop your strengths and opportunities for growth before stepping into your career
- Professional leadership development in an informal and fun environment
- Many possibilities for networking and connection with other staff members who are currently working in your field
- Our staff often report that they gained admission to the program of their choice or landed their first professional assignment because of the Kodiak experience on their resume!
The contract for this position begins on Friday, June 23, 2023 and concludes on Monday, August 21, 2023. The position includes a competitive camp salary as well as room, board, and living expenses, as staff will be required to live on site in McKellar, Ontario for the duration of their contract.
We are currently interviewing for this position and would like to connect with you, so APPLY NOW! Submit an application at https://www.campkodiak.com/staff/. If you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to: email@example.com.