The athletic therapist takes a lead role in our camper and staff’s health and safety, particularly in the treatment of acute and ongoing sports-related injuries.
- Ensure that campers and staff with medical needs are properly cared for.
- Handle first aid and athletic injuries and issues of campers and staff as they arise.
- Ensure that safety and health regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Assist with the general camp community as time permits.
- Current OATA certification (including liability insurance)
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Vulnerable Sector Background Check
- Valid G driver’s license.
- Excellent working skills including communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- One week of Staff Training (June 29, 2022 – July 2, 2022)
- 8 weeks of Camp (July 3, 2022 – August 27, 2022)
$800/week during Camp plus room and board