Assistant Wellness Coordinator
Assistant Wellness Coordinator, Full Time
New hire-$98.33 per day & Returning staff-$103.33 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 25–September 1, 2023 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Assistant Wellness Coordinator you will support the Wellness Coordinator by providing expertise, experience and skills specific to the operation of the Camp Stephens Wellness Centre.
Are you the right fit?
- Able to provide education to staff and campers for physical and mental wellness
- Assist Wellness Coordinator to ensure the Wellness Centre and all first aid kits are kept adequately stocked
- Acts as a second lifeguard for waterfront activities
- Manage camp laundry
- Assist with health checks for all campers
- Maintain wellness centre log and complete incident reports as required
- Able to complete Workers Compensation (WSIB) forms as required
What else do you need?
- Standard First Aid
- National Lifeguard (NL)
- Globally Harmonized System (will train)
- Fully Immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
- Mental Health First Aid
- 40 Hour Wilderness First Aid
Submit your cover letter and resume by December 30, 2022 to: email@example.com