Assistant Counsellor, Full Time
Weekly Rate $200.00 (plus room & board)
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 25–September 1, 2023 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. The Assistant Counsellor will support the counsellor in working directly with campers, ensuring that there is a safe, fun and supportive recreational/educational setting for the campers.
Are you the right fit?
- Assists in the supporting and supervising of campers at all scheduled activities
- Assist in planning and implementing camp programs
- Assist in ensuring the needs of assigned campers are being met (including physical, emotional, social, medical and nutritional)
- Assist in ensuring all equipment and supplies are used according to camp standards and ensure work/program areas are free of hazards
- Assist Provides additional support to the larger team as needed
What else do you need?
- Must be at least 17 years of age or completed grade 11 but not grade 12
- Standard First Aid & CPR C
- Bronze Cross
- Globally Harmonized System (will train)
- Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
- National Lifeguard (NL)
Submit your cover letter and resume by January 31, 2023 to: email@example.com