Assistant Camp Director
YMCA-YWCA Camp Stephens
Assistant Camp Director, Full Time-$150.05 per day
Camp Stephens, Lake of the Woods, Kenora, Ontario (Live on Site)
June 6-September 2, 2022 (subject to change)
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Assistant Camp Director, you will oversee the administration and delivery of the Camp Stephens program.
Are you the right fit?
• Provide leadership, training and role modeling to all employees and volunteers
• Assist in the hiring process and lead employees in compliance with policies and procedures
• Able to implement and deliver all in-camp programming
• Perform budget management, report writing and various administrative duties
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What else do you need?
• Prior experience working at a camp
• Standard First Aid
• Bronze Cross
• Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
• Pleasure Craft License
• OCA Camp Marine Module Training Course
• National Lifeguard (NL)
• Wilderness Advanced First Aid
• High Ropes Level 2, CanSail 2 or Equivalent
• Other outdoor activity certifications
Submit your cover letter and resume by December 3, 2021 to: email@example.com
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.