Account Manager (Direct Hire & Work Permit Team)
Join the Direct Hire & Work Permit Team at Camp Canada!
Camp Canada is an award-winning international staffing agency for Canadian summer camps and outdoor education organizations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join our Direct Hire & Work Permit Team in our Account Manager role to work directly with our camp directors to assist with direct hire participant placements. This person will have the opportunity to learn from and influence a fast-growing company and be a part of a fun, dynamic work culture.
The Account Manager will provide support to the Direct Hire & Work Permit Team to help deliver camp directors a smooth, simple immigration process for their international staff. The Account Manager will be expected to communicate with and assist our camp directors throughout the process, and assist with the day-to-day operations.
Please visit our websites & social media channels to learn more information about our company.
- Provide support to the Direct Hire & Work Permit Team to help deliver camp directors a smooth, simple immigration process for their international staff.
- Manage and develop client relationships:
- Engage with directors to ensure their accounts are set up correctly in our portal with proper documentation
- Inform directors about our Direct Hire Program and service offerings
- Communicate with camp directors through email, phone calls, and web conferencing (Google Meet, Zoom, etc.)
- Connect with directors to verify contract details and ensure staff remain on track
- Support directors with any questions or concerns they may have
- Resolve any issues that may arise
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with directors and other Camp Canada stakeholders
- Communicate internally with the appropriate team members and departments to ensure the process is flowing efficiently and to avoid any bottlenecks
- Assist with moving our international participants through the necessary stages in our CRM system (online portal)
- Verify identity documents (i.e passports) submitted to our portal
- Create filters and run reports on our portal to identify participants in specific stages and efficiently move them through the work permit process
- Utilize company database to keep track of sales information and participant program information
- Sell additional international staffing services provided by Camp Canada (e.g. first timer program, certification courses, health insurance policies)
- Identify sources of new potential partnerships and growth
- Review and provide feedback on company services
- Actively participate in company and team meetings
- Work Permit/Immigration knowledge is not required
- Personable, engaging, and able to connect with camp directors via multiple channels
- Dedication to keeping organized with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Able to work collaboratively as a team player, while also able to work independently as a self-starter
- Able to move between different focuses as and when required
- Demonstrate creativity, leadership, initiative, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Able to work long hours during busy periods
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with continuous changes and adjustments, especially in light of the effect COVID may have on cultural exchange programs in 2023
- Excited about the core mission and values of Camp Canada, and demonstrate a clear understanding of the program
- Proficient in G-suite, Slack, Mailchimp
- Experience in or comfortable using CRM software
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Sales experience is an asset
- Specific experience in a sales, account management, or recruiter-type role managing clients and/or customers is an asset
- Experience working at a camp or within the outdoor industry for at least one camp season (2+ months) is important
- The ability to speak French and/or Spanish is very beneficial
- Experience attending a camp as a camper is an asset
- Experience travelling and/or working abroad is an asset
Dates of Employment:
- Ideal start date: As soon as possible. Ideally, early December.
- Contract length: 8-10 months with the possibility of extension.
- Annual: $40,000 – $45,000 based on experience. Prorated based on contract length.
- Flexible work schedule with work from home options
- Open plan, comfortable and bright office located in midtown Toronto
- A thriving company culture driven by highly invested staff
- Apple MacBook laptop provided for all employees
- Casual dress
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or someone in possession of a valid open work permit that will allow employment until at least August 1st, 2023
- Able to communicate in English
How to apply:
- Please email your resume and cover letter to Cindy Benedek via email: email@example.com
- Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview
- We will continue to advertise the position until it has been filled
Camp Canada is committed to adhering to local Covid-19 guidelines and restrictions, and we have Covid-19 policies and procedures in place. In person office policies will change as government-related Covid-19 policies change and develop. We will share our Covid-19 office policies with candidates before they are officially offered the position.